You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
For running uWSGI python3 apps.
- build image:
docker build -t pyapp .
- build a python3 app. for example, in a folder called testapp
testapp/app.pyis the main wsgi file. var
applicationmust be a wsgi callable.
- testapp/requirements.txt is used by pip to install required modules
- app/static will be mapped to http://server.address/static/
- run container:
docker run -p 80:80 -v /localpath/to/appdir/:/home/python/app/ pythonapp
- Figure out a way to run apps in "test" mode (I.E. CherryPy / Flask builtin server w/ debug mode)
- Easier way to change uwsgi ini file. (Maybe, override defaults if appdir/uwsgi.ini is present?)
- Multiple apps in a single container?